Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday

Just another day. I did accidently go to the wrong class and also accidently fell asleep in English class today. But in my defense, he was lecturing in German for some reason. And he didn't stop talking the entire two periods apparently. I fell asleep within the first ten minutes and didn't wake up until the bell rang again for break and class was over. But I didn't get in trouble. He didn't say anything about it, nor did he care. No one woke me up at all. I was surprised by all of it, including just the fact that I fell asleep on my desk. I've never done that before, ever. And I wasn't just dozing. I was out completely. There isn't much else to say about today. I made banana bread last night and it was delicious this morning. Although it could have been cooked for a few more minutes. I brought like four slices to school and they went in like 5 minutes flat.

1 comment:

  1. Some days are better than others. No coffe for you early morning classes?

    ReplyDelete