Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday

No...i don't drink coffee here lol. They drink it plain with milk. Not even sugar usually. Otherwise I would be drinking coffee in the mornings. Thursdays are usually my busy days cause I don't have any free periods. Well everything was going as schedule until my last two class periods. In these periods, I have deutsch class. I showed up, but no one else did. I'm lucky I happened to be talking to a girl I met who went to kansas on exchange last year and helped me out. Theres a board they have to tell you which classes won't be going on that day. I never look cause I didn't know how to read it. They don't have substitute teachers here, so if a teacher is sick or not in town then the students don't have that class. Oh well. So I came home early. End of story. Bye bye. See you later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment