Sunday, September 5, 2010

almost two weeks

Not so much to say about today. I'm still sore from yesterday. I went to the rotary bbq today and Meghan was there so I had someone to hang with :). That was basically just parents talking and teens talking and we all eating. Then I changed and went to my first ball room dance class with benni. I liked the teacher alot. He was cool and even knew some english, so he explained some stuff when I was confused. It was a class for teens so I didn't feel as foolish. He told me just to come to him if I was having any problems. In Germany, the highest class and sometimes the 11th and 12th class get to go to this ball at the end of the year. It's the only "school dance" they have. I think it's like prom. And it's a huge deal. Like mega huge. So that's why benni is taking the classes. So that when he askes a girl to dance, he will know what he's doing. I thought that was sooo sweet. Teenage guys in America don't really care that much about it, but apparently it's common for guys in Germany to take dance lessons for this reason. There was some family over later and the rest of the afternoon was just relaxing and talking. School tomorrow. I'm gonna get my residence permit and get my phone card and look at shoes during my two free periods with meghan. Well, the latter two. The first with Sofia before school. Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment