Monday, September 27, 2010

Deutsch lesson today! I found moutain dew yesterday! I was sooo happy. You have no idea. I also tasted my first German beer. It was gross. I don't like beer apparently. So they mixed it with orange fanta! Then it was good :). This was at home at the dinner table with my host family lol. Then afterwards I walked with eika. But I asked Philipp to come with me since it was dark and unsafe to walk by myself at night especially since I had a little bit of alcohol in my system. Since I am inexperienced with alcohol, I thought it would be safest if he came with me. :) So he did. I had another dance lesson. But that was it for yesterday. Today it's been raining all day. I went to school. Meghan and I went to another town during our free periods. We went to this little boutique. I liked it alot. The clothes there were really cute so I told her that we should go back sometime when I have some spending money. Technically I have some, but I'm trying to save all my money for Deutschland tour. You never know what will happen. Right before tour, I'm going to transfer most of my money from my american account to my German account so that I can get money from an atm for free. Thats pretty much it. School was school. The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment