Thursday, September 23, 2010

I don't like making these titles. I'm thinking about stopping

Girls here do shave btw. Thanks for that little comic comment. Nothing much to say. Going dancing tomorrow. I think thats it for this weekend besides dance classes. I don't know. Maybe theres something I totally forgot. Wouldn't surprise me. The weather was wonderful today. It was the perfect temperature and the sun was out :D. Although I did have a few bad things happen. First of all, I set my alarm for 5:45 like usual. I had nightmares last night though so I was sleeping pretty deep. I vaguely remember hearing it, turning it off, then I guess I went back asleep cause I woke up at 6:45! I have to leave the house most days by 6:50 to catch the bus. But I didn't miss the bus lol. I think that's the quickest I've ever gotten ready. I felt disgusting the entire day though because I didn't get to shower and I was starving all day because I didn't eat breakfast. I had a full day of school today plus two afternoon classes. Thurdays are my hardest days. And it didn't help that I had math first. Then after school I ended up missing the bus home because there were too many people on it and they wouldn't squeeze together or move so that my friend and I could get on. So my friend said we were either gonna have to wait an hour for the next bus or she was gonna call home. So she called home, and while her sister was on her way to come pick us up, another bus just happened to come. Not sure why because it wasn't on the schedule. So I took the bus while she waited for her sister. I felt terrible leaving her, but I figured that it's better to arrive home on a bus then in a car and have my host family ask questions. So then I got home and ate a ton all by myself because it was only me and Benni home and he already ate. Then I showered and it felt wonderful. And the rest was just normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment