Monday, September 13, 2010

these titles are annoying

So I only had one class today :). The other two afternoon classes were cancelled due to an assembly. I did't even go to the assembly. I just sat outside. They said I could, the teachers. It was cool cause I got to show up to school late and could have left early, but the assembly and Meghan was coming over after school for a few things and she had afternoon classes. It was fun :) I got to show her a bit of my life back at home. So she can put faces and names together now. I love this one picture we all took together on Saturday. We all love it. It's David's profile picture on facebook and mine and Meghan's screen saver on our computers. Then Meghan left and I came back to the house and had dinner. Then did dishes and walked Eika. Easy enough. I'm gonna buy a bus ticket tomorrow. I'll pay like 15 euro a month and I can ride the buses to anywhere at anytime as much as I want. And I'm gonna need it for deutsch lessons with David. And just going out with friends and such. Buses are so expensive otherwise. It's like 5 euro one way. Crazy. Money matters are finally getting worked out so I feel a bit better, but I'll feel really relieved when it's all done. That's really all for today. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment