Thursday, September 30, 2010

Everyone I've talked to is psyched for the deutschland tour! Not much to say about today. I have a deutsch lesson here in the next few minutes though so I don't have much time. I just went to school, had a normal day, then came home and ate and walked the dog, got my passport back, and now I'm waiting for my deutsch teacher to get here.....sorry. I just had my lesson. I didn't get to finish my post in time. My teacher's dogs are having a litter so I won't have deutsch lessons next week. Then I have deutschland tour so my next lesson isn't until the 25th of October. Crazy huh? Time flys I'm tellin ya. No wonder she assigned a ton of homework. Oh well. I could do like one excersize a day and be done wayy before the next lesson. Or deutschland tour lol. I just checked my stats today. My blog has been viewed over 1,200 times! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment