Sunday, September 26, 2010

We were all actually dancing. Guys included. And the deutschland tour is from October 9-22. Hopefully soon we'll have a meeting all together about what to bring and such. Maybe a more detailed description of where we're going. I feel bad that I forgot cause I know that's something ya'll would want to know. I got up while the clock still said 10 today. all on my own. no alarm or anything. I fell asleep next to my computer last night. I was watching Anchorman. Has anyone ever noticed that even if something is funny, you don't really laugh or laugh as much unless your watching it with someone else? It's kinda weird. I don't have any plans today. Maybe something will come up? I don't know. Oh...I take that back. I have that dance lesson at 3. But besides that I don't have anything. I'm hoping for a miracle and somebody will call me or text me with something to do. Anything. Wanna come paint the walls of my room? Sure!! Wanna come do yard work with me? Sure!! Wanna go to the cinema and watch a movie that you won't even understand because it's in Deutsch and they obviously don't put subtitles on in a movie theater? Excellent!!!! haha That would be my life now. I'm pretty happy to be doing anything simply because that would mean doing something. But alles gut. I'll blog later if my miracle comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment