Saturday, September 25, 2010

That was fun :). We were on the actual dance floor all night. haha. Got home really late but thats ok. I slept in really late today on accident. Lunch never tasted so good lol. I finally got my Deutsch book so I did my homework. Bastian helped when I got confused. Thats it really. It keeps raining really hard and then the sun comes out. This weather is so bipolar. But its chilly no matter what so at least I wont get caught with out a jacket. I just realized that in Deutsch you say die welt for the world. Which is cool cause that means world is feminine. Which goes with mother earth and such. I dont know. I'm a dork. I just thought that was cool.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun dancing! BOO TO THE RAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you actually dancing, or is this like here where the girls are dancing and the guys are just sitting along the sides?

    When do you guys start your tour?

    ReplyDelete