Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Four weeks

How crazy is it that I've been here four weeks already? My bus driver decided she was too good for round a bouts today. She drove right over it. I'm not sure why, but everytime I looked around there was always someone staring at me today. It was quite annoying. I almost yelled at a few people on the bus because they kept pushing. I was gonna yell that if they push me one more time then I was gonna push them back and they weren't gonna like it. But I decided to be a good girl and keep my mouth shut. This morning in Deutsch class I noticed that there were English senteces written on the board from the day before. It annoyed me because they were wrong. And the teacher had obviously taught them that this was the right way to say it. There were two. They said "Have you got any children?" and "No, I haven't got any children, but I have some pets". Gah!! Thats so not right. It sounds funny. You're supposed to say "Do you have any children?" and "No, I don't have any children, but I have some pets". That sounds sooo much better. I have my first English exam tomorrow. I have to take it :(. It's four hours long! But I get to miss music so it's all good. Today I have my first Deutsch lesson. For real. Like my first language lesson. I'm taking two different buses to get there. I hope I get off in all the right places. I've never taken this route before. I don't even know where to get off really. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You are such the traveler! Sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the boys shave and the girls don't? Sounds weird to me! Sounds as if things are smoothing out. Now you need to concentrate on what to do when your 'newness' wears off..

    ReplyDelete