Saturday, September 4, 2010

exercise

No one. Absolutely no one, can say I'm not exercising while I'm abroad. You know what I did today? I biked thirty kilometers with Rebekka and her friends. I feel like I have diaper rash and my back and legs are sore. I did it all on a bike that was too big for me. I can't even touch the ground on it. I haven't rode on a bike for so long that I had to relearn how a couple minutes before this charade. I had to learn how to ride, stop and start riding the bike that was too big for me the german style. Then I biked 30 kilometers. I only fell once in the bushes that happened to have a plant that gives you a rash. So my hands don't feel so good. And I did it all for you people. Cause I wanted to see the castle and take pictures for you. Hope it was worth it! LOL the pics will go on facebook shortly. I also rode the bike to Rebekkas horse school. One of the horses took a liking to me. I never knew how soft they are! This one kept sticking his head out of his stall and breathing on me and nudging me and trying to get my attention. He went as far as pulling my shirt with his teeth. I think he was trying to eat me. But he was cute! Theres something about horses I noticed today. They have alot of personality and they seem so sincere. I look at them close up and I almost feel.....like they're sad all the time. But thats probably just me. The disko was awesome!! Everything I thought it would be and more. I love it. The only thing was that I thought it was a big group of kids going, but it was just me and benni and christoph. It was still fun though. They pretty much just sat on the couchy thing and I danced. It will probably be way better with some girl friends. Muahahahahaha....tomorrow benni has to dance. You know why? Cause tomorrow is our first ball room dancing lesson. This will be interesting. Hes really tall and I'm....not. lol. Tomorrow is also a rotary bbq so full day. Today was exhausting. Early bedtime? I think yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment