Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Not too much to say about today. I didn't like waking up in the morning. But what else is new? I was having some really vivid dreams, I think about home. I don't remember them though. I just know that I woke up as my alarm was going off, but it felt like I woke up while I was still dreaming. So it was extra hard to get up. I've been pretty tired all day. Even though I went to bed at a reasonable time. Today in Music we sang. And the book had Summer Nights from Grease in it. I knew all the words and I was really theatrical with it so the whole class barely sang at all. They just watched me and smiled. They found it really entertaining. But it felt good because they weren't making fun of me, they just genuinly enjoyed watching me. They had never seen that silly side of me before. A few of them started dancing a bit in their seat with me and getting into it. It was great. I'm going to the bank today to pay for Deutschland tour! woo!

1 comment:

  1. Who would have guesed: You being theatrical... Sounds like things are picking up. Is everyone excited to be getting ready for the trip?

    ReplyDelete