Sunday, February 6, 2011

Woke up early and went to church today. It was the big catholic one in borken. Maria got to be part of the service. I got alot of dirty looks from the old people all around though. Cause i didn't know all the chants or when to cross myself or kneel. But it was ok. Gave me time to think and pray to myself instead of with the congregation. It feels more real and meaningful that way anyway. The communion tasted like styrofoam.... but thats ok. I took it and that seemed to make my host mom happy. Cause she really stressed that I didn't have to. But I mean she stressed that I didn't have to go to church too. I did because I wanted to. And I'll probably go again next sunday if I can. I don't necissarily agree with the catholic ways but it at least gave me some time to think and pray in a church setting. The church was beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment