Sunday, February 20, 2011

ok so something really funny happened today so I figured I would share it before I forgot. So I learned some new things about Brazilians today. The first being...they throw their used toilet paper in the trash can!! Because if they put any in the toilet then it over flows. So some of the Brazilians here thought they had to throw it in the trash! One of them was presented with a problem when there wasn't any trash cans in the bathroom at school. This was before someone explained to them that you can in fact put the paper in the toilet. So they put the used paper....on. the. floor.....hahahahahahhahahaahha it was a huge laugh for us. Then I found out that some Brazilian girls thought that girls can only use a tampon if you weren't a virgin.... So we had to explain that there are sizes and different types. Apparently they don't explain that in school or something. She thought it was gonna hurt or something. hahahhaha oh goodnes... good laughs today. I cried I laughed so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment