Monday, February 7, 2011

Went to school today :D. My mood is much lifted after getting out finally. I think I'm gonna see that movie black swan on friday too. I want spring!! The weather was fairly nice today, although a little windy and it makes me want that all the time! I put together my Karnival costume too. I just wanted something simple that I could make out of my own clothes. Cheap ya know? So I'm gonna wear all black, do my hair and makeup all crazy, wear alot of glitter, and a pair of cat ears. It works. I managed to cover almost all of my body and tried to make a point of being modest but still stylish and costumy looking :). I'm pretty proud to say I think I pulled it off. My host mom thought it was so cute :D.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you tough it out. You've got one of the biggest Fat Tuesday Carnivals coming up - wouldn't want you to be sick in bed and have to miss it.

    ReplyDelete