Saturday, February 26, 2011

Alrighty. So yesterday was another day of rushing. I knew I was going to Ibbenbüren with friends and we were going to go to a disko. But normally we would go late. I found out that day that we were taking the 4:30 bus and I had school until 2:30. So I was rushing around trying to get everything done quickly and get ready when I get a text saying we will take the 5:30 bus instead. HUGE relief. I sat back and relaxed and got everything done. Although thats still way earlier than I thought initially, its much better than 4:30. So we take the bus there. Its me, david, and jaime(MEX). then we meet gavin(USA) at the münster bahnhof. then we take the train to Ibbenbüren. First we met up with the other exchange students. Rafa(Ecuador), Santiago(Ecuador), Lia(Ecuador), and Valentina(no clue but she spoke spanish). Needless to say there was alot of spanish going on....me and gavin joined the i dont understand anything club so just follow the group. We met up with some of Rafa's german friends too and all went to the disko together later. I haven't been to a disko since deutschland tour with everyone :). It was fun. then in the morning we took the early trains home and I was back at home by 10 in the morning. Then I slept some until 2. And I could have slept alot longer, but I don't want my sleeping patterns so messed up. Now tonight I have a birthday party for a german guy friend of mine. And then I'll walk home with Bruna in tow and we'll sleep at my house. Then nothing is going on on Sunday. But a big week coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment