Friday, February 4, 2011

Went to the doctor today. Amazing how completely vague a doctor can be. oh you have a viral infection. Thanks genius. I feel like poo so can you please tell me whats really wrong? I told him theres a big possiblity I have bronchitis again. But after everything he still said viral infection. Then proceeded to write me a prescription for two antibiotics to take three times a day. How that would help a virus? i dont know. But once I looked at the boxes later I realized they were for chronic bronchitis and sinuses... guess he was just too prideful to admit that a patient was right or something. idk. The other strange thing, he lifted up my shirt to examine me. I've never had a doctor do that before. It was totally weird. But apparently normal here in germany. I mean my host mom and secretary were there so its ok...but freaked me out for a split sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment