Monday, February 21, 2011

I think the forces were against me today. I woke up late, didn't get to eat breakfast, and the weather was sunny with super cold wind. So good for walking cause you can put your hands in your pockets and still feel the sun. Terrible for biking when your hands are out and you forgot gloves. Its cold and you cant feel the sun and biking against strong wind is really hard and frustrating especially when you think you'll be late to school. And if I'm late to physics then I might as well not go cause the door locks automatically once it closes and it closes right on time. even if you are only about 30 seconds late. Then you have to knock on the door and make an entrance if they even let you in. And the wind made my eyes water really bad apparently. Cause when I got to school people were staring. I had two minutes until class by some miracle and I stepped into the bathroom where a random german girl looks at me and caringly asks if I'm ok. So I look in the mirror and it literally looks like I had been crying really bad. Huge tear streaks and eyes red and cheeks red. It was terrible. But I made it to class on time :D. Then the rest of the day has gone by with not so much incident. Well except for the driver that didn't stop when he was supposed to and tried to go on my turn and almost ran me over. And the cars that wouldn't stop to let me cross the street but didnt go fast enough for me to wait a second and cross like normal. This resulted in me letting my bike ride a bit too far waiting for them to pass instead of stopping and running into the tree and falling over. Then the lady decided to stop and let me pass. I waved her on while I got back on my bike. She parked like ten feet away at the kindergarten. And watched me ride by. It was great.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having a pretty interesting week. Stay safe and warm! Bet you don't forget your gloves again, huh?

    ReplyDelete