Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fat Tuesday? whats that? I know jokes aren't funny when explained, but your gonna have to explain that one. Another deutsch lesson today of course. I've changed out of my outfit for the day and put on a big tshirt and pj pants. I feel like being comfortable. I'll change again if I need to. I met the new brazilian girl. She's really nice :). Her name is Bruna and she lives with my host sister's friend so we should be seeing alot of each other besides the fact that she goes to my school. She's even smaller than me! :D but in a good way of course. She's pretty much drop dead gorgeous. But feels the same way I do about being kinda intimidated by the german girls looks. They are almost all really tall, blonde, and have no curves of any kind. And we are...opposite lol. Especially Bruna who has really dark skin and long dark hair, and a really short petite body with huge curves in all the right places. Did you know in Brazil they train the girls to have big thighs and butts and small chest and tiny waist? Just like how the chinese used to bind girls feet to be really small. It's kinda cool though. No wonder they all have perfect bodies. It's enough to make any girl grab her man and run :P.

1 comment:

  1. You need to do more research on why they have Carnival . . . a quick search of Fat Tuesday and Dusseldorf equals:

    The celebration of Mardi Gras in Germany is called Karneval, Fastnacht, or Fasching.

    Fastnacht means "Eve of the Beginning of the Fast", (or what we refer to as Fat Tuesday) and is celebrated the day before Ash Wednesday.
    The most famous parades are held in Cologne, Mainz, and Düsseldorf on the Monday before Ash Wednesday, called Rosenmontag.

    Hmm . . . Maybe I should be there are you can be here?

    ReplyDelete