Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ok so a full day today! But its kinda late so I'm gonna try to make this quick. Woke up this morning to snow. Which I was NOT happy about. It was hard to ride my bike in cause german bikes have no traction so i face planted AGAIN for the second day in a row. I blame my two brazilians and the aussie because they wished for snow since they never have seen it. Luckily it melted by the end of the day. School was the same as always. But math was cancelled so yay!! Spontaneously we decided to take a Münster day trip so I rode home quick on my bike after school and dropped it off. Told my host parents and walked to the bus. So Alexandre, Lindsay, and I went to Münster until 8:30. We just walked around and went into a few shops. They bought their Karnival costumes. Lindsay a hippie and Alexandre is Zoro. Then Lindsay went home and once again quite spontaneously Alexandre and I decided to go with Uli to Bocholt. Turns out I ended up going bowling with Uli, Bruna, Ilana, Maye, and Alexandre. I won!!! for like the first time in my life. And Uli is on a bowling team so yay me!! Ilana is from Brazil and Maye from Mexico. Then Uli brought me home. And that was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment