Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Not my favorite day in the world. Nightmares all last night. Very vivid so when I woke up I was still freaking out this morning. I felt so dumb being scared of everything and giving myself pep talks that its not real. Happens to everyone though right? I ended up being in the shower a bit longer than I planned because of my constant need to look around me and make sure there wasnt a chucky doll wanting to kill me. So this made me not have time to eat breakfast. So I had to pack it and go. Then I got on my bike and almost all the way down my street I finally realize theres a funny sound coming from my bike. And it has been making the funny sound since leaving the house. Flap flap flap flap.... So I look down and see my front tire is completely flat. Well I think I should try and make it to school anyway. I soon realized that would not be happening. So I turn around and because of the flat tire, my bike didn't turn correctly which resulted in me face planting the ground and getting a face full of cement. it was great. The best part was the lady walking her dog who got to see the whole thing and just stared. So I walked my bike home and just accepted that I was going to have to walk to school. All 2.5 km. And I knew I was going to be late. Because it takes 10 minutes to ride to school. And at least 30 to walk if you're going fast at a good pace. Then almost half way through the walk my ipod dies. completely. absolutely no battery. I guess it just wasn't in the cards for today for me to have an enjoyable or fast way to school. Well I finally arrived....25 minutes late for class. I was lucky I had Herr Rose. Since he is in charge of all the exchange students we are very familiar with each other and when I knocked, gave him an "Entschuldigung", and sat down; he didn't ask or say a word to me. Later that class he asked me questions about the task at hand (Music class) and I gave him perfect answers and stayed attentive. So after class when I went to him to apologize again for being late he said not to worry about it. These things happen and he really liked and appreciated my attentiveness and good answers in class that day. The rest of the day went by pretty smoothly. Got my bike fixed. Said goodbye to Thomas :(. Thats about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment