Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I rode my bike 15 kilometers today :). I'm quite proud of myself. I will reward myself by having a nice workout before bedtime and sleeping early. Today was kind of a spontaneous day. At school I was talking to Bruna and we had a free period together. We ended up finally finding the indian costume she wanted (pocahontas, sp?). But we didn't have enough time for her to try it on and buy it so we decided right then that we would meet later that day again in the city and do that. Then we decided while we were together in the city all of the sudden that she would just come over to my place cause she needed to print out a recipe from the internet and I had nothing else to do. Then she had to leave because her spanish class (which included two other exchange students) were getting together to cook latino food at the school. So I ended up deciding as she was walking out the door to leave that I was going to go with her. So I did and it was so much fun! :) we all helped cook the food and then we all got to have a nice meal together. We talked alot and compared countries and laughed and cooked. Then we parted ways and went home. Well Bruna and I went home. The others stayed. but I decided to leave because I didn't know how late it would go. This is germany...it could go late.

No comments:

Post a Comment