Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just woke up and it was three in the afternoon. But that's probably good cause I haven't gotten one our of good sleep in days. I've been a zombie. Finally I decided to take some ibuprofen and slept amazing. No more on and off hot and cold extremes or shivering or nightmares. It was great. So I ended up sleeping 17 hours. And I really feel so much better. Not sure if that is still the meds working or if this has helped my sickness go away alot...but either way its progress. I didn't go to school today. My host mom called them this morning. Last night we decided it was best for me to not go and that way I can at least have a day where I sleep and try to recover before it gets worse. Yesterday it took all of my energy just going up the stairs to get to class. Its only two flights.

No comments:

Post a Comment