Thursday, February 10, 2011

Well I understood all the german you typed lol. I just haven't had anyone explain to me what Karnival is from and stuff yet. I'm sure they will do that at the rotex weekend. So my body still isn't behaving. Now my ear has alot of pressure. But I think I know how to fix it. So I'm going to work on that. Tomorrow I don't have school so me and some friends will go to Oberhausen and go to the mall there and have a girly day. then go to a movie and everyone spends the night. then the next day ill probably go to münster and spend the night with a friend there and have another girls night :D. fun stuff. endless talking and romantic movies!! yay!!

1 comment:

  1. If you are going to see Black Swan, that is not a romantic movie. Glad you feel good enough to go out and about but take yourself so you don't end up back in bed or in front of the computer all day. ;)

    ReplyDelete