Saturday, February 19, 2011

Once again I would like to thank all of you for being such great supporters. It really helps give me strength when I know that there is a whole bunch of you out there reading about what I'm doing and rooting for me from a far. Checked my stats today and this blog officially has 4,393 views! So thank you everyone! Today my plans were cancelled. Yesterday's plans were cancelled also. So yesterday I just chilled and went to sleep early and woke up late today. Today I made more plans instead! So Tiffany is coming down and spending the night tonight. And most likely Lindsay will join us in the city and perhaps Dominik (a guy from my school, german, not sure if I've mentioned him before). We would like to go eat pizza and maybe see a movie. Then everyone comes back to my place and hangs out. We'll talk and maybe put on a movie. Something like that. Probably all end up checking our facebook at some point :P. We're teenagers. If there is opportunity to get on our facebooks then we do. Thats one thing that doesn't really change all the way around the world. Did you know that in Germany they don't have myspace? so none of the germans have ever had one. They all have a german social network and you have to be invited to it. But most of them are getting facebook now. The problem being they might only have one picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment