Sunday, November 21, 2010

Yesterday was kinda busy so I didn't have time to blog. Yesterday I went to the store and made another house key with my host family and then we went to a little town in the netherlands because they opened up their market thingy. It was cool and I found purple fanta and I bought some dried fruit. The dried fruit here is sooo good. Then we went home and we skyped with my host brother. After that I got ready to go out because me and a few friends made plans to go to Oberhausen that night. So we did and it was awesome! I went with Kacie (Hawaii), Kaleigh (Nevada), David (Chile, but you know him), and Stefan (a really awesome rotex that went to the US). I must have mentioned all these people before, but I figured I would add that so you don't get confused. We had a really good time and I already got an email from Stefan saying that he had a great time and we should definitely hang out again. So ya :D I was so happy to go out. I hate being all cooped up at home.

1 comment:

  1. So, sounds like being "bored" in Europe is not so bad. I'm pretty sure it has its moments. Little less night life and more activities should lessen your need for coffee too.

    ReplyDelete