Sunday, November 7, 2010

So today i went to my dance lesson. I also found out that it was my last one. And the only thing left to do is a ball. On friday. To show what we've learned. bleh. But I get to bring Meghan and David haha. My host parents told me that as soon as I mentioned Meghan in conversation at all. It was cool cause I never would have guess I could bring anyone, but apparently I can bring them :D. The other thing...I have to wear a dress....I don't own a dress. So I'm gonna go look for cheap ones. Tomorrow and then if I don't find anything, Wednsday with Meg. That's about it. For dinner we had these cooked apples filled with marzipan and rainsins and cranberrys and oats, all topped with vanilla. It was good. We went to a festival today after the dance lesson. There was a market and music and a guy all dressed up in Medival clothes on a big white horse leading a parade of little children with homemade lanterns. It was interesting. I have no idea what it was for :D

1 comment:

  1. Take care, Princess! Just be sure to be home before midnight.

    Do they have daylight savings time, or did we just get to be 8 hours apart?

    ReplyDelete