Sunday, November 14, 2010

So today was a bit crazy. Decided to get with my friend after the soccer game today. She ended up arriving way way before I thought she would. So I left the soccer game a bit early and walked about 3-5 km in about 10-15 minutes. Adrenaline I guess. When I saw her I was like, I know your one of my best friends cause I just walked all this way really really fast on the spur of the moment for you and I am NOT an athletic person. Oh well. I still was super glad to see her and get to spend some time together. We went and ate pizza and ice cream and just walked around talking. (yes thats right, more walking) I feel terrible though cause the guy I went there to watch play, I didn't even get to see him play cause he accidently injured himself warming up. He was limping really bad. He must have torn or pulled a muscle in his thigh really bad. And I didnt really get to say bye either because I was so stressed about meeting my friend. It didn't help that for some reason the battery on my phone died. It was fully charged when I left. But as soon as I was with my friend the stress was totally gone and everything got way easier. I finally put all my pictures up from the netherlands on facebook! So it's all there. The ball will be put on soon hopefully by Meghan.

No comments:

Post a Comment