Monday, November 1, 2010

Don't have much to say today. Went out with friends last night. After the train left we found out that the person we were going out to see and the whole point of going out was ditching us for a different group of kids in a completely different city. So we were on a train to another city with a small group of kids that wasn't going to get bigger like we thought. It was still ok though. I'm really mad at panda for ditching us though. If he had told us where he was going, we could have gone with him there. But no. He told me he was coming with us and then changed at the last minute and didn't call us to tell us. I'm going to chuck a phone at his head next time I see that boy. Oh well. I ended up staying the night at Meg's like I planned. Then today went to mcdonalds and then took the next bus home. It's a holiday so no school today. No school tomorrow either because its a teacher inservice thing. But I have rotary so I have to do that. And we're going to get me a bus schedule tomorrow. I think tomorrow is the day I have to make my ten minute speech about america, but I'm actually not sure. So I'm going to prepare it and bring it, and if I make it then fine and if I don't then cool. That's all I have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment