Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nothing much today. Went to rotary. Didn't have to make my speech. I do it in two weeks. David is doing his the same day. But it only has to be five minutes long and in Deutsch because no one understands Spanish and he doesn't speak very good English. Poor boy. At least my speech is completely prepared. I don't have to worry about it now. After that we went to a book store and I purchased an exercise book for my Deutsch. I would like to learn faster and practice. I also got a planner and a book cover protector for my new Deutsch book. Unfortunately the only planner I could find that had 2010-2011 was Hannah Montana. So now I have a Hannah Montana planner. But it works and I covered the outside with paper. I really needed one for any school activities or plans with my friends or parties and etc. Exams. Things like this. Then we caught a bus home. That's pretty much it. Hip hop class tomorrow. Then Deutsch lessons start back up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment