Monday, November 22, 2010

lol everything happens at night. Nothing much to report today. Meghan is picking up my book for english today in Bocholt because I couldn't find it in Borken and she was already going. I hate how you have to buy your own school books here. Deutsch lesson at 5:30 today because my deutsch teacher couldn't make it on time....again....At least I didn't have any plans. Some guys in my physics class invited me to hang out with them on friday. Or kinda anyway. I think that's what they were doing. They were like...hey did you know theres this soccer game here this friday. And one was like..ya I'm gonna play. And the other was like....ya so you can cheer for him with me :D lol Then later I made all the girls in my music class get together and take a picture with me. It was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment