Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hip hop class today. And this time I'm wearing the proper apparel so hopefully I wont feel so out of place. It's really hard work, but I'm determined to get through it! For my health, for the sake of staying in shape, and for something to do. LOL Meghan attacked my newly covered planner. Since it was construction paper she wrote me little notes all over it and colored it, so now its all decorated. She said she isn't done though. Just doesn't know what else to add yet. She also left me little notes all in the inside. Put important dates in there too. I'm also pretty sure she wrote a letter in there in the week she leaves for me to have and read. A pretty long one at that. I'm really glad. A friend has never done things like that for me before :D

No comments:

Post a Comment