Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ball yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was low stress. And there were many guest performances from high up people. There were performances by dancers who were ranked 3rd and 5th in the country and two were ranked in the world. One I think was ranked 42 in the world. The other I couldn't understand. And those were dancer dancers. Like jazz dancing was what most of them did. But there were a few guest groups who did a routine for us that was ball room dancing. That was amazing I have to say. All of it was. Meghan and David and I were dressed perfectly. We didn't stick out at all. There were people dressed much fancier than us and people dressed in jeans and tshirts. So it was fine. I forgot my camera :(. And David forgot batteries for his camera :P. But Meghan had us covered. So there will still be lots of pictures on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment