Thursday, November 11, 2010

Deutsch lesson. All is going well. Ball tomorrow. I'm going to Meg's after school and getting ready with her. So probably no entry tomorrow. But I'll write about it on Saturday. My Physics class was cancelled again today :(. I should be happy about that, but I'm really not. Maybe it's cause there's people in that class I actually like to talk to. I don't know. Tomorrow I have Religion and English. Bleh. I have friends in both of those classes though so it should be alright. And for the record, the reason I don't like religion class is not because of the subject material, not that I understand what they're saying...., but because the teacher is really creepy. He's a creepy creeper. Says not only me, but all the students, and teachers too. So I'm not alone. You don't want to know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment