Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Found Dr. Pepper today!!! I was sooo excited. Tasted mostly the same too. Not as different as the Mountain Dew was. Made my speech. I actually got lots of compliments on it. It was the appropriate length and I told them what I needed to. Meghan said it was good. David understood it. Which means everyone else understood it. So that was comforting. Cause he speaks almost no english. Then I went to meg's house to pick out pics to show as a slide show to promote exchange students at school. Then I walked David to the bahnhof to meet some other exchange students and a rotex and ended up staying and hanging out with them. We were gonna go to a museum in borken, but then i dont know....we didnt know where it was or something lol. We didnt end up going. Maybe we just got sidetracked. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment