Friday, November 26, 2010

So after eating cheese fondu and skyping with the fam, Stefan came and picked me up and we went to McDonalds and hung out. I had a Mcflurry and he got actual food. It was kinda spontaneous and surprising. He just popped me an email at 6 and said that he would be driving around where I live that day and wanted to know if I wanted to hang out for an hour or two. So we did. It was fun :). Then I got home at like 10. While we were out it started snowing! So I had my first snow in Germany on Thanksgiving and with a friend. It was nice. Then I got on the computer for a few minutes and then went to bed. Today was project day at school so I spent the entire school day on the computer putting together a presentation to promote foreign exchange. Whatever. It was fine. Tomorrow I have to get up at 7 am again though and go back to school to present the actual thing :(. I hope I get to nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment