Monday, November 8, 2010

No we're still 7 hours apart. We had it a week before you guys actually. So we were 6 hours apart for a week. I had a really bad nightmare last night :(. About zombies. I'm not sure why. That's never happened to me before. But it was really scary and now I don't really want to go to bed tonight...but I don't have enough cash on me to go crazy on coffee tomorrow if I don't sleep. Goodness. Had a deutsch lesson today. It was good. But I caught on to the concept fairly quick and I kinda wanted to do more. Maybe it was because I studied the lesson before she taught it. I'm gonna start doing that every time. Study everything we learned and then study the next lesson before she comes. Makes it easier and I learn faster. Therefore I am speaking better quicker. Which is what I need. Wednsday I am going dress shopping for the ball on friday. And since I'm dragging Meghan and David with me, Meghan is buying shoes for herself. I might need to do the same...but I dont know yet. I don't want to dance in heels. But maybe theres a compromise? We'll see I guess. When I get a dress of course. For cheap. I found out the email of a boy from Australia who is coming in January when Meghan lives. He'll be going to my school and living with my first host family so I figured I would shoot him an email and give him a heads up that we would be spending a lot of time toghther. And said if he had any questions he could ask me. Hopefully I'll get a reply back soon or he'll add me on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment