Monday, November 15, 2010

Went to school today, drank four cups of coffee. Little ones in plastic cups, don't worry. I'm starting to drink coffee alot though. I didn't drink it at all until deutschland tour. I drank coffee every day, numerous times a day. But what can you expect? We were up until at least 1 in the morning every night and had to get up at 6 or 7 every morning. For two weeks straight. You end up needing coffee. Everyone was drinking it. By the end of the day Meg and I decided we wanted to do something. So we went to the movies today. I saw Stichtag. I'm not actually sure what the movie is called in english. Something day. It has Robert Downy Jr. in it and that hairy guy from the hangover. But ya. Saw that in the theater today, in Deutsch. Fun stuff lol. Before that I had a deutsch lesson. But thats it for today. Just got back from the movies. I'll be going back on Wednsday to see harry potter. That should prove to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment