Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Yesterday I wasn't able to post because I didn't get home until 8:30 and quite honestly I forgot by that time. I went to school and then had a rotary meeting. And of course the guy making the speech couldn't stop talking so I missed my bus home. The next bus wasn't for an hour. Then Stefan texted me to tell me that he would be there an hour earlier...so he was arriving at my house 10 minutes after I missed my bus. And I didn't like that cause I had absolutely no makeup on, becasue I had planned on going home before hanging out with him. I knew he wouldn't care....but I would want to put on makeup even if I was hanging out with girl friends. I hate being in public with no makeup on. And it's not like the US where theres a ton of girls putting on their makeup in the school bathroom every morning. Oh well. He just met me in Borken and of course I was right and he didn't care. And eventually I forgot I wasn't wearing any. So then he drove us to the Centro. Which is one of the biggest malls or the biggest mall in Germany. And it's in Oberhausen, so a big city only 30 minutes away by car. So we hung out there for a few hours. Then went outside to the christmas market. Then went back inside and hung out in there for awhile longer. Then we left and he dropped me off at home. Today I accidently got up late, ten minutes before I had to walk out the door...I was ready in time. With out a shower...but whatever it wasn't too bad. But my host mom was pretty upset I missed breakfast. They didnt care until recently if you accidently over slept because thats on you, not them. And if you have school that starts later then you can sleep in and dont have to go to breakfast. But for some reason on monday all of the sudden the rules changed. And I have to be at breakfast every day. And they get mad if I'm not. Like on Monday I found this out because I slept in because I had later school and after school they gave me a talking to. Then today she was upset about it in the morning. I felt really bad about it all day. But I decided the best way to make it better is just to apologize again when I see her. So I when I came home and saw Sofia's car I just took the iniciative and found her right away and apologized thoroughly. Explaining that it was an accident and I wasn't skipping breakfast. Then she was ok. So it's all good now I guess. I cleaned my room and everything so ya. No plans for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment