Monday, December 20, 2010

Every bus was late today. My teacher held us after school for thirty minutes of extra practice. Which made me miss my bus home. So I had to wait an hour. Then my bus home was 20 minutes late getting there and getting me home. It's really cold. My deutsch teacher moved our lesson thirty minutes later then cancelled it. And to top it all off, I'm pretty sure I'm sick. I feel terrible. It's this cold I know it. My day hasn't been the best to say the least.... I'm sure it will get better...but I'm not feeling so hot right now. Going to the movies with my host family later today. I move families in nine days. I should probably start packing a bit. Tomorrow I have to sing in Raesfeld at night with some people at my school. The cold is not my friend. I'm ready for spring now.

No comments:

Post a Comment