Friday, December 31, 2010

Used my amazingly large shower today :). It was awesome. I could see and everything cause theres a light in there. And it doesn't flood within the first five minutes. It doesn't flood at all! lol And theres like 6 different showerheads. Crazy right? So now I'm just chillin. I'm staying home for new years tonight. One of my brothers is in london right now for new years and will be back on sunday. The other brother is throwing a 'small' party of sixty people in some other place that isn't home lol. Apparently the brother that is in london usually has a big party of about 500-1000 people in that same place, but since hes in london the other brother is taking it over this year. Then my host sister is having a 'few' friends over. Meaning 30 friends and it's a party in our garage lol. So I'm just gonna stick around the house. Hang around the garage and talk to people. Should be fun. I'll straighten up my hair and look pretty. Happy new years eve everyone!! A whole lot has changed for me since 2009. It feels like forever ago. Hope you guys had an amazing year and a better next year. I should probably decide on my new years resolution huh? Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment