Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pirates...thats the first thing you think of when you send a package? hahahah and I was fine. no, no straightener. I'm good without my laptop when I'm with my friends. I typically forget about facebook and stuff. Today I got the nutcrackers!!! woo!! So now I have almost completed my christmas gifts....Just a couple more and I'm done! I had an AMAZING weekend. I love my exchange student friends :) they make me so happy. We toured the city...went shopping, went to the zoo, went ice skating....it was awesome. Then I went to the weinacht market with Stefan and Kaleigh. That was fun :) even though it was all slushy...and my shoes and feet were soaked. But I got the stuff I wanted! And had a little adventure trying to figure out a new way home cause it was too cold to stay in Munster for too long. Yay for trains!

No comments:

Post a Comment