Saturday, December 11, 2010

Well...today I was going to a town outside of Muenster to make cookies with my friends. But David said that we were taking a train at 2....and while I was at the bahnhof 40 minutes early, David wasn't there until 1:40. Which I thought was fine. Until he told me that we had to take a bus to Muenster at 1:30, then a train. Gah! Latins...LOL So we ended up taking a bus to Muenster at 2:30. Which is fine...except that the last bus from Muenster to Borken was at 4:30. And it's an hour ride there. So we called our friends and instead just decided to hang in the city for an hour. At least it's free and we can say we went right? Then the bus ended up getting to Muenster 25 minutes late! So we had 35 minutes in Muenster. Then had to leave again. Once we got into Borken again I just went and had ice cream with one of the girls that was with us. Pato is her name. Then we both caught our buses and we went home. I couldn't believe everything was so closed up and the buses stopped so early on a Saturday. You would think there would be more, not less. Borken was like...deserted. Crazy people. Oh well...at least I was out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment