Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Big car is back! whew I'm safe :) Wicked was amazing of course. The props and costumes and everything were so so awesome. You could tell a ton of money went into it and the acting and singing and dancing were very very impressive. I wanted to take a picture of the set before the production started, but Rebekka said it wasn't allowed....as everyone around us took pictures...sorry guys. gotta follow the rules lol drinking a cherry coke and hoping it helps make my massive headache go away. Got that from the dumb people behind us that wouldn't stop wooing and talking. They didnt talk during the performance, but they were really annoying beforehand and during break. My headache was so bad from it, I had to fight to keep control of myself from snapping at them. And it was actually a really hard fight too. But my better side won so it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment