Monday, December 6, 2010

Nothing exciting to report today. Went to school and it was just a normal Monday. Meghan isn't here because she is in Finland visiting her host sister from Australia. She doesn't get back until Thursday. I miss her already. I hate that she's an oldie and leaves in a little over a month. I'm gonna miss her so so much. My friends here are my family. I hate that we all have to leave each other eventually. And most of us will never see each other again. It's like they filled this hole in my heart that I didn't know was there and as soon as they leave it will leave that hole gaping open. Never to heal properly. And to be reopened everytime you are reminded of them. Because your german friends are amazing and you love them and they will be the best friends you have ever had...but your exchange student friends...there is something completely different there. Something magical that no other person, but those exchange students can reciprocate. Ich liebe meine austausschuleren freunde!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment