Friday, December 24, 2010

Got my package yesterday! Felt amazing. Total relief. Today is Christmas eve!! So Germans celebrate their Christmas on Christmas eve. Then continue celebrating with the different branches of family for the next few days after...so lots of Christmas as of now!! Everyone opens their presents tonight. I hope my host family likes what I got them! I'm also feeling alot better today. Although I am still kinda sick, less flu like and more cold like now. Just coughing and stuffy nose and such. Today we went out and bought a christmas tree. They put it up the day of, a real one. No fake trees here. And then in an hour or so we are going to the service at the church. Then tonight there will be pictures taken and presents opened :)

1 comment:

  1. Merry CHRISTmas Taylor! Please POST UP some pics so we can see :)

    ReplyDelete