Thursday, December 2, 2010

Busy day today! Went to school and had a deutsch lesson for an hour and a half directly after. Then right after that I went and got my hair cut. Cheapest hair cut I've ever gotten. Only 20 euro. But it wasn't bad. She just trimmed it up a bit like I wanted. Then came home and ate dinner. Then walked Eika. Then packed for the rotex weekend that starts tomorrow. All one right after the other. It was kinda fun in a way....Even busier tomorrow. Unfortunately I will not be bringing my laptop or anything to this weekend so no new blog posts until late sunday or monday. I'm sorry if you're really torn up about it ;). Thanks for understanding!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You finally won't have access to technology! I wonder if you'll make it? Any room for the straight iron, or are you really having to rough it?

    ReplyDelete