Monday, May 9, 2011

Stayed home sick today. My throat was hurting and my head and I was sooo sleepy. I didn't feel super sick or anything, but I wanted to stay home and make sure I didn't get more sick by going about my daily activities. I thought it would be better to rest so I'm not sick when Kay kay comes. Speaking of, I FINALLY bought the train tickets today. It took forever to figure it out but I got it and now we dont have to be stressed about getting there early to buy the tickets and still making the train. But I'm a bit worried cause some of the train changes are very close together. I think one we only have four minutes to get to the next train. I think its just the next one over though so it should be ok. The weather today is hot! And It seems like its gonna stay that way for awhile. yay for shorts and tshirt weather! there were even a few tank tops goin around.

No comments:

Post a Comment