Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So I finally got a good nights sleep last night. I went to bed at a reasonable time and got up at 8:30 for school because it was my sleep in day. I actually dreamed alot and I haven't done that much lately either. The past few nights I've just been laying in bed all night and not really sleeping until 5 o clock. Then sleeping until 6:30. I'm not sure why I was having these troubles. Now tonight I need to go to bed quite early because I have to catch the bus in the morning at 6:30. Which means to be early to the bahnhof and walk there so I don't mess up my hair on the bike... I need to leave my house at 6:05. Fun stuff right? And David better not be late.... if he isn't there 10 minutes early like we planned or at least five so we dont miss the bus, bad things will happen. To him, and the situation will be bad. If he is a bit late for our meeting time then ok, but late for the bus can not happen lol. Very full day tomorrow! Kay kay get ready for germany!!

No comments:

Post a Comment