Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Oopsie! I made a mistake last time. I wrote Beebee was coming when i meant Vicki. Sorry guys! Today I stuffed myself with yummy rotary meeting food and dessert and had my deutsch lesson. I'm gonna miss a little school when the fam is here, but I talked to my teacher in charge and he said it was fine and told me what I had to do. Basically just type it up in a formalish proposal. Only really stating that I would like to miss school at this and this time on these days and why. And he'll sign it and then wahla!! Finished. You know whats LOADS of fun? Doing nominative, dative, accuisative, and genative in conjunctive sentences with a comma in German. Seriously... you should try it sometime. I had to think so hard in german that I was having a really hard time separating my german and english when spoken to in english. And english started sounding really funny today. If anyone spoke it, it was like I wanted them to say it quietly cause it sounded wrong. Like one of those things that you hear or see and you cant help but twitch a bit. oh well. So that was my day. And herr rose changed my schedule AGAIN. grr. But its not that different so its all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment